May 08, 2002

yar... my comrade Capn' Mike and I went to the ole streetlight records last night... yar.... I like going there... except I am lucky if I get out for under 50 gold pieces... yar... got the Beatles white album... tis such a rad album... yar.... I also got a pretty great CD by Frank Black..... and some Sessions Comp.... it is pretty good so far... of course I have only heard two songs on it... yar.....

Went to the ole nut house last night afterwards.... yar, we haven't been going there enough lately... yar... our favorite bartender Kelly wan't there... we were kinna bummed about that.... I thought she use to work tuesday nights... yar... watched some NBA highlights... the highlight of me night was seein that San Antonio stuck their knife into LA and won the battle... I hope they win the war... but I doubt they will.... I can't decide who to root for in the SACtown Dallas game.... I just want someone to beat LA... yar.... I wish I could run LA through.... Can't stand tha scurvey bastards... yar... I hope the Warriors are gonna be better next year.... yar....One can dream can't he? yar...
tis all fer now ya bastards,
Capn' Hackashaq S.S. BeatLA

No comments: