May 02, 2002

Yar, ya ever have a bastard that follows your ship around and tries to board at every opportunity? Always yellin "ahoy there! I want to talk to you about pointless information fer hours on end!" Me shipmate Capn' Wayne and I have one of those scurvey bastards that tries to invade our cube everyday... YAR!! This bloke is one of those bastards that just annoys the bloody hell out of you.... the scurvey bastard jabbers at us all the blasted time...wastes our time, talks of pointless things like mermaids, ghosts, and atlantas.... and talks about these things with an uncontrolled passion... yar... everytime he stops by me quarters I want to either decapitate him... or hang meself from the main mast.... yar.... has he no brain? has he no common sense... yar.... "go away and never show yer skull in me cube again!!!"...yar.... I suppose he means well most o'the time... but good god man.... let a pirate work in peace... yar... I don't want to sit around and philosophize with a scurvey havin' bloke who has no sense at all of what is worth talkin' about... yar... grrrrrrrr.... grrrr.... he annoys tha fiery hell out of me! YAR! yar....I thinks me and Capn. Wayne should build some hidden traps or something....yar........ grrrrr...... where did I leave that frigin sword....
--Capn Goaway S.S. Leavemealone

No comments: