May 28, 2002

yar, well, tha weekend wasn't a total loss.... even tho I had to work both sat and sunday.... and the F------lakers won on sunday... yar... that sucked.... but all in all, I gotta say it was a pretty good weekend... saw some ole war comrades that I hadn't seen in months... that is always fun... Went with Wes, Dan, and their homie Steve up to Dublin last night to go see Ultimate-X at the IMAX theater... it was pretty cool... but kinna lame too.... sorta like ESPN on tha big screen... not really 100% true to the sports... I dunno... the whole "Extreme" title kinna buggs me... makes me think it is like a circus or something.... "See the Extreme athletes proform wild and wacky stunts...." I dunno... kinna leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth....yar... whatever tho... it tis good to see people gettin payed for doing what they love... that is what life should be all about.... so I guess it is a good thing.... I hope.... erf... yar... Anyway, it was a pretty cool movie... kinna short.... and definately no Dogtown move that is for sure.... Dogtown was sick.... everyone should see this movie.... it is a great documentary and the cinematography is amazing.... went out with Damian and JB and a few others on saturday... lots'a good times.... twas fun.
Anyway... good to see the ole shipmates..... gotta work on keepin in better touch with those bastards... yar.... mental note...Keep in touch with old shipmates: "it is worth the extra effort, even if 90% of the time they flake, the 10% that they don't, makes up for any lost time in between".... yar... good friends are hard to find... don't loose them when you got em...
--Capn' Keepitreal S.S. OG-Dogs4life

No comments: