May 28, 2002

Yar, so I went on a 20 mile bike ride on monday with Capn' John tha rockstar and Capn' Sam tha Scam. We rode up to Stanford, and ate some junk food at the ole store at Tressador.. that was fun. I am really enjoying this cycling thing.... super fun... got up to about 38mph on this one short downhill that we took, wow... it is fun to go fast.... scary... but fun... reeeeally reeeaaallly fun.... yar.....climbing hills sucks tho.... I would rather walk tha plank then be forced to ride up hills all day.... yar.. goin' downhill = fun... climbin' up hill = sucks.... erf... I guess ya gotta sacrifice a little here and there... I think the best thing about this cycling thing is that I can feel some of my competitive spirit coming back to me.... I think I have been missing that a bit since my days in highschool.... I miss the hunt... the race... the burn... the endorphines....etc etc... the funny thing for me being on a bike, is that everyone I see ahead of me becomes someone to race.... even the old ladies on their Biscanes.... and even the overweight blade-ridin' fools who would never even have a chance racing a bike... shoot.... I even saw this kid on training wheels a head of me and thought... "I can catch him".... hahaha They all are potential "kills" for me.... I don't care... if you are moving... and in front of me, then you want to race.... hmm... what does that say about me... yar...it is pretty funny... I race everyone, and everyone races me.... even if they don't know they are racing me... they are.... hm... yar.. I guess I am kinna silly like that... I like to ride.... it is fun... yar... wanna race?
--Capn' Racer S.S. Imagonnabeatyou

No comments: