May 04, 2002

yar saw the best movie I have ever seen last night, and no, it wasn't that spiderman movie.. yar.. I have no interest in seein that one...Went to see the Dog Town Documentry last night.... it was bloody amazing... the best thing I have ever seen in the theater... the best documentry I have ever seen period.... If you want to know what riding the plank is all about... see this movie... this is the kinna stuff I live for... I hope to someday be a part of something as amazing as the Z boys and Dog Town.... real hardcore true kinna stuff.... doing what you love because you love it.... that is what every person should strive for in their life....yar... inspirational.... amazing... awesome... If you want to live, see this movie.... If you don't.... I may have to run a sword through you.... yar... see the Dog Town Movie... it is real.

tis saturday again... yar... workin like a scurvey dog... yar....
wheeell.... at least me pockets will be gettin fat.... yar...that an me arse...
--Capn' Work S.S. Aholic

No comments: