May 10, 2002

yar, ok gonna try this again.... went to me shipmates roller hockey game on wednesday... yar it was a heap of fun.... Capn' Wayn "The Killer Cross Checker" took a bastard off his skates and put him on his head.... I was supprised the fool wasn't knocked the f--- out..... he got called for a penalty... but yar.... twas a nice hit if ya aske me... illegal or not... it was one of the raddest things I have seen in a while... His evil twin Capn' Wayne the Second had a nice check into the boards.... they called him for a penalty as well.... tho... I think that hit was a bit more legal the Capn' Wayne the killer's... yar... solid checks the both... well... I guess Wayne the Killers was more of a triping... but still pretty hard core... like rammin' the enemy ship with yer own.... yar... twas a grand show.... Unfortunatly the opposing scurvey bastards won... but it was still a lot of fun to watch.... I wish I was good at skating... roller hockey looks like it would be a grand time.... ar...alas... the only skating I am able to do is on me ole plank.... yar.... never been very solid on the ole skates... yar.... arr.... oh well.... tis all fer now, gotta get some work done.... Yonger rules the solid seas! yar #13 be lucky if ya ask me...
--Capn' Check Mate S.S. Gameolife

No comments: