May 24, 2002

yar, Capn' Wayne tha killer sure knows when the right time to abandon ship is... yar.... Tis friday... I am stuck workin with the insane scurvey bastard bob...yar... Capn' Wayne tha killer is out in Vegas with his maiden, havin fun... probably sleepin.... or gettin his fade on.... I am here stuck with Capn' Insane-o..... somebody please kill me.... I wish he wouldn't yap at me.... If I hear one more "bob" tryin to be funny remark, I will take my own life..... I feel like: BOB, if ya don't shut yer yapper, I am gonna take me box cutter and slit yer bloody throat.... I can't stand his stupid remarks.... "wow this is really poor planning" (put on repeat for an hour and a half) NO SHIT YA BASTARD!!!!! but yappin about it isn't gonna make it any better... just get to fucking work and shut yer bloody f-in trap..... argh... If I was tha capn' of this fuckin slave barge I would have made that bastard walk tha plank years ago.....

Capn' Wayne..... you are a lucky bastard.... I gotta get a life...
--Capn' Pissedoff S.S. SHUTTHAFUCKUPBOB

No comments: