May 23, 2002

yar, borrowed a Cyclo-cross/road bike from one of me comrade's. Rode it ta work today, yar, twas really fun.... I think that I am gonna have to do that as a regular thing... even when me ole boat does get back from the shop.... it normally takes me about 12-15 min ta get to work when I drive... today it took me just about 20... but I got ta work under me own power... yar... excercise is a good thing... I am gonna get in crazy good shape! yar! now I just have to find a bike of me own! yar! I am super excited to get into this here new sport called Cyclo-cross racing. It is like a road race, except you have to dismount from your bike, run up stairs, short hills, around rocks and stuff... and then jump back on yer bike and keep going till the next dismount area.... YES!! This sounds like a pirate race if I have ever heard of one!! yar!!! The best part about Cyclo-cross is that it is held in the fall and winter... which means rain, mud, and crashing! yar!! I can't friggin wait! "Watch out ya bastards! Capn' Slaytan tha Cyclo-coss killer is on tha loose!!!" YAR!!! I will run some bastards through!!
--Capn' Slaytan S.S. Cyclinfool

No comments: