May 01, 2002

Yar after reading me posts from yesterday I am begining to think that I should try a bit harder to find meself a maiden.... the way I talk about me plank... you'd think she was me girl... yar.. that is a bit funny.... mental note to me brain.... keep an eye out fer maidens in distress.... on any nice maiden fer that matter... yar... on that note, can't wait to go to the ole park after work! yar!!! It tis gonna feel great to ride me plank... haha I will be a salty dog fer life me thinks... yar... yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me.... I guess I am really not in that big a hurry to find a maiden... life is good, yar beer is plenty... friends are true, can't really ask for much more... yar... me plank will suffice fer now I suppose... yar....
--Capn' Periwinkle S.S. Blue

No comments: