May 26, 2002

Sunday... workin.... cold strawberry pop-tarts and semi-flat coke just aren't doin it today.. yuck.... hmph... why am I here... oh yea... gotta get some money so I can continue bein' a crazy pirate on the ole seven seas.... I am tired... tis my fourth day o'ridin' te ole green machine ta work... yar... my legs are feelin it a bit today.... gotta say tho... between ridin the ole bike and starting to work out again... I am feelin pretty damn good. I haven't felt this good in a while.... tis good... It is amazing how much better you feel after a good day's exercise..... well.... gotta go back to the ole barge... want ta get off this bloody ship by 2 so that I can watch tha Kings stomp on the ole Flakers again!!! GO KINGS!!!! BEAT LA!!!
--Capn' Kellogg S.S. Coldpoptartssuck

No comments: