May 20, 2002

Sunday
Yar, Sunday..... had lunch with me pops... twas good to see him... don't get to see him much since he moved up to Washington. always good ta see him and catch up a bit. Afterwards chilled for a while.... then went to get more food at In and Out burger.... then, bellys stuffed and ready to explode, Dylan and I decided to go to Greer park and have a crazy shred session.... twas fun... haven't gone that fast there in a long time.... following Dylan on crazy speed runs was super fun.... scary... but super fun... over all prolly one of the best sessions I have ever had there.... (mental note... go to greer more often... gotta train for Colorado....) After that went to pick up Dylan's rental car, and cruzed to his hotel.... where I got a stomach ache from laughing as Dylan the Destroyer did standing backflips on his bed.... it was super rad... Dylan is soooo funny.... I wish he lived in the bay area.... tho... if he did... I would prolly get destroyed..... anyway... after Dylan got tired the laughter stopped... I went to leave and my car wouldn't start... F@#$ had to abandon the ole ship at the Pruneyard.... I hope it starts tonight.... F@#$..... having no boat to sail in really sucks.... yar..... Dylan gave me a ride home... yar... thanks Dylan... and I went to sleep annoyed and saddened... yar.... I hope the ole boat gets me home tonight... I don't wanna have to get a tow truck out thar to pick up tha bastard.... yar.... and so ends tha tails o' tha weekend... all in all, I must say, it was a grand one! one of the best in a while... except for the part about tha boat dyin.... yar..... wish me luck....

No comments: