April 30, 2002

yar.... it is raining out... this dampens me plans for the eve... arrrgh... was soooo looking forward to hitting the ole park after I was finally done swabin the ole decks of this here slave barge... yar... I was too tired to ride me ole plank very agressivly yesterday after work...yar... rain rain go the bloody hell away...!! yar, now I have no idea what I am gonna do after I get off this slave ship.... I was really lookin forward to stretching out me legs and shredin the black seas and waves at the ole park... yar... I may have to chop someones head off now.... yar... who is in charge of this here weather pattern... YAR... I don't really feel like going up to milpitas to ride cuz the bastards that run that indoor cage have been a bit strict about the use of pads... yar... I am not a big fan o'pads.. yar... I think someone my age should be able to decide if they want to wear pads or not... I don't have a problem with having to wear a helmet... but kneepads are the worst... yar... they make me wanna run a bastard through.... yar.... arrgh... I gotta get out of this sour mood... yar...
--Capn' Angry Bastard S.S. Reallypissedoff

No comments: