February 16, 2002

saturday is here again... arrrrr... work... arr I need to go out and ride me plank with wheels... arrr... I think I will call that scurvey lad Peter Barney right now and try to arrange a session o'death... ARRRR! I miss tha streets of Sabado... arrr.... and the locs that I use ta sail with down there... arrr.... twas quite a crew... arrrrr...

rolled tha storm last night.. darr picked up a mean split and knocked down many a pin! dar!!! arrrr! twas grand! Muther Truckers !!! arrr! Me crue and I have been discussin the possibilities of joinin a league of beer drinkers so that we can knock down pints every monday night... arrr that would be a heap o'fun... dar...

After we went to the ole House O' Nutz arrrr Antonio's is a grand place to drink like a fish... darrr... tho, can't say I have done that in quite a while... arrr.... that place is the best ever tho... arrr me home away from home... not often you can find a pub with such great music and Ice cold beer.. arrr! Here's to the ole' nuthouse!!! arrrr! The bartender added some fine music to the ole jukebox..... arrrrrr!!!! Ramones... GNR...and a heap o'other great music... dar... that place is the best....

whell.... bes be gettin back to me job! arr.... gotta find that Spanish Gallian laden with fine jewls, trunks of gold, and Maides o'plenty for me crew.... arrrr.... maybe in tha next bay... arr...

Capn. Lunatic S.S. Roomwithnowindows

No comments: