January 11, 2002

Went ridin through the stormy seas of stanford last night on my two wheel'd boat... I should get train'in oars fer that thing... it was a heap o' fun... met up with three of me ole mates and this fine wench! Capt Flat-tire from the S.S. General Lee did some nice "on the spot" repair work to his boat... and then did some mighty nice feeb's up the ole incline ledge.... Capn' Ghostrider worked on some pretty mean smith grinds.. and also stole me boot! dar tha bastard!!!!!! Lucky for him I wasn't in the killin mood.... Capn' Ghostrider is a badmamojama... did I mention that Geoffery "the key killer" was also present??? dar there is a bastard if I have ever met me one.... General Kevin Hoppity traversed some pretty amazin' objects .. bench to bench gap-age was "Most... Impressive...." (said in a darth vader voice) Even the scurvey havin' maiden was gettin hesh.... We took some photos with the aid of a make shift reflective device and had a boatload of fun.... all in all quite a night... the ole sessions at stanford be fun! twas colder then the artic but fun none tha'less...

The Seas be calm today, work is work is work....dar... Is this a slave ship??

I have set me sights on my next plunderin! I means to obtain a full size Atari Arcade game, 720 to be exact! Dar let the blood flow!! T'will battle to the death for that treasure!! now I just have to locate one..... arrrrgh....

tis all for now..
-Capn. Slaytan SS Imagetusucka

No comments: